1. We believe there is but one true and living God and in the unity of this Godhead there are three persons of one substance; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Mark 10:1-11; II Corinthians 13:14)
2. We believe that the Son, Who is the Word of the Father, took man’s nature in the womb of the blessed virgin Mary, was born, actually suffered, was crucified, dead, and buried, to reconcile the Father to us and to make atonement for our sin.
3. We believe that Christ did rise from the dead and ascended into heaven and there sits until He shall return to judge all men at the last day.
4. We believe the Holy Ghost, proceeding from the Father and the Son, is of one substance, majesty, and glory with the Father and the Son, very and eternal God.
5. We believe in the verbal and plenary (these two words mean that every word of Holy Scripture is God-breathed or inspired; every word is pure) inspiration of the Holy Scriptures, known as the Bible, composed of the sixty-six books and divided into two departments, Old and New Testaments. We believe the Bible is the Word of God, and is the full and complete revelation of the plan and history of redemption.
6. We believe that eternal life with God in heaven is a portion of the reward to those who have received the work and person of Jesus into their life; and that everlasting banishment from the presence of the Lord and unending suffering in hell are the wages of those who reject Christ as their personal Savior. (Matthew 25:46; Psalm 9:17)
7. We believe that Jesus Christ shed His blood for the remission of all sin. (Romans 3:25; I John 3:5-10; Ephesians 2:1-10)
8. We believe, teach, and firmly maintain the scriptural doctrine of justification by faith alone. (Romans 5:1)
9. We believe that Jesus Christ shed His blood for the complete cleansing of the justified believer from all indwelling sin and from it's pollution, subsequent to regeneration. (1 John 1: 7-9)
10. We believe that sanctification of the believer (this words means separated for service) begins when a person receives the work and person of Christ, and continues until they are glorified in heaven. (John 15:2; Acts 26:18)
11. We believe that the Bible clearly commands believers to be filled with (meaning “immersed in” and “overflowing with”) the Holy Spirit (Ephesians 5:18). This blessing is obtained by an act of faith in God’s promise. The purpose of being filled with the Holy Spirit is to supernaturally enable the believer to boldly share the Gospel (good news) of Jesus Christ. (Luke 11:13; Acts 1:5; 2:14; 8:17; 10:44-46; 19:6)
12. We believe in divine healing provided through the atonement. (Isaiah 53:4-5; Matthew 8:16-17; Mark 16:14-18; James 5:14-16; Exodus 15:26)
13. We believe in the imminent, personal, premillennial second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. (I Thessalonians 4:15-18; Titus 2:13; II Peter 3:1-4; Matthew 24:29-44)
14. We believe in the responsibility of every believer to dedicate his life to carrying out the work of the Great Commission. (Matthew 28:18-20; Mark 16:15-20; Acts 1:8)